Phone Interview Data. Now we’re talking..
All of the interview data & insights below came from a regular phone interview between a recruiter and a job seeker. For this interview, we asked a few questions from a default QA Automation Engineer interview script in the system.
The candidate spoke over their cell phone, and the recruiter spoke through their computer, all was synchronized through our real-time interview dashboard that only a recruiter sees. Instead of a few scribbled interview notes, we have all the rich candidate data from the live conversation, to be searched and shared with colleagues or clients. With the click of a button, all of this rich interview data can be stored in your existing ATS or CRM.
After each call, you have the ability to add or edit any additional clips or notes. You have complete control of the data you choose to save or share.
- Live Audio Highlights – these are audio excerpts from questions that were asked in real-time
- Ratings – thumbs up and thumbs down, how did they do?
- Interview Notes – take question specific notes or general interview notes.
- Skill-stamps – quickly jump to moments in the call when specific keywords were tagged.
- The Full Recording – never forget a moment. you can easily skip, search and remember everything that transpired.
We’re excited to introduce 21st Century Phone Interviews for better hires, faster. Sign up today for a free trial.
Boldly going where no #Recruiter has gone before.. Real-time Phone Interview Data. https://t.co/oin5qHyZ0f via @honeit_inc #data #hiring #hr
— Honeit_inc (@honeit_inc) February 19, 2016
Subscribe to the Honeit Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive Honeit announcements, company news, and exciting product updates.