Last Updated: May, 24th, 2018
Users Outside the USA
Important Information for Visitors Outside of the U.S.A. – Transfer of Data
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us when using the Services. For example, we collect information when you sign up for an account, complete a quiz, questionnaire or other form, participate in any interactive features of the Services (such as rating another user, recording an interview snippet or conducting an interview), apply for a job, interact with us via third party social media sites, provide us feedback, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, social network name, profile picture, résumé and related professional, educational and other background information and any other information you choose to provide (including during any recording you create through the Services).
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use the Services, we automatically collect information about you, including the following:
Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored in device memory that help us to improve the Services and your experience, see which areas and features of the Services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
For more information about cookies, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties who provide services on our behalf, such as maintaining and monitoring usage of the Services and processing payment transactions. If you connect your profile with your account on a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name or résumé information, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site. We also may receive information about you from other users of the Services who send us your contact information.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to do the following:
- Provide, maintain and improve the Services;
- Connect you with other users of the Services;
- Provide and deliver the services you request, process transactions and send you related information;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests;
- Send you technical notices and other administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us or others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others in connection with the Services;
- and Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the United States and other countries.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With other users of the Services, such as with companies searching for candidates with qualities similar to yours or that we believe might be interested in learning more about you;
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the Services that certain information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide this information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools that let you share information about you and actions you take on the Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may update, correct or deactivate information about you at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with the Services. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security for more information. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as messages about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Retention of Information
To preserve the integrity of our databases, we may retain information submitted by Visitors for an indefinite length of time as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. If required by law, we will delete Personal Data by erasing it from our database. We will also respond to Visitors’ requests to delete or correct account or Personal Data, which you can do by contacting Honeit at email@example.com.
Access to Information
To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Services. You have a right to access your personal information. Please contact us at email@example.com to find out how to access and change information you cannot access on your own.
By connecting your Google calendar through Oauth2, Honeit may share your available times with potential contacts who are trying to schedule a Honeit call. Please note that Honeit will only make changes to events specifically scheduled through Honeit, such as adding, rescheduling, or deleting them. Rest assured that Honeit does not store any personal information from your Google account, except for the necessary credentials required to establish a connection between Honeit and Google API.
Honeit use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how we use your data.